SEO and Online Marketing
Search Engine Optimization - SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is system of various techniques used to improve a web site's ranking in the search engines and thus attract more visitors.Higher ranking makes your webpage a powerful source of business oportunities.
Whether you represent a large company that wants to capture market share in the most competitive markets or you are a small business owner who wants to grow their business online, we have a search engine optimisation solution available to suit you.
Search engine optimization service includes:
You can choose the search engine optimization service package including SEO target marketing (or SEO copyrighting / SEO web site development) only or a full service package (SEO + Online Marketing)
- SEO target marketing – estimating and exploring market niches for your product / service, gauging its size and analyzing competitors.
- SEO copyrighting – building up a range of keywords that capture market and developing optimized content that directly addresses your customers’ needs.
- SEO web site development – improving site hierarchy, creating unique META tags and cross-linking the pages of resource (after bots crawl and index it, we will launch online marketing campaign).
The term online marketing refers to using the power of Internet advertising to generate a response from your potential customers.It can multiply the great results of SEO.
Online marketing usually refers to:
- Social media marketing (SMM)
Social media channels are a great way how to interact with your customers and grow your brand whilst promoting offers and boosting sales. Social media marketing is new trend of the Online marketing.The advantage of SMM is the great place for new fresh ideas which are usually spread between the social media users.This can greatly increase number of your web page visitors boost your sales.
- Pay per Click campaing (PPC)
This form of paid search marketing allows you to place adverts on the 1st page of search engines for targeted keywords. You only pay when your advert is clicked. PPC is a method that can be used to increase brand awareness and provide instant exposure to your market. A well optimised PPC campaign will help provide highly targeted advertising whilst tracking traffic to your website. PPC ads only appear in the search results for as long as you are willing to pay for the clicks - this helps to manage your budget and monitor the costs.